AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
Physical activity has a direct impact on the state of your health, but physical activity can be restricted by medical conditions that limit mobility. The G-Trainer allows individuals to improve overall health, benefit from exercise regardless of many conditions that limit mobility and weight-bearing activities, and rehabilitate more effectively, with less pain after lower extremity injury or surgery.
Whether you're a world-class athlete or a weekend golfer, it's always preferable to prevent injuries rather than recover from them. The G-Trainer allows individuals to receive the health benefits of walking or running while reducing the risk of injury and they can get a great cardiovascular workout without the chronic pain so many people experience while exercising. And it allows athletes to increase training volume and speed while minimizing the risk of impact-related injury and continue training regimens without pain caused by chronic injury issues.
Training and Conditioning
Elite athletes and weekend joggers alike are always looking for technological advancements to help them run farther, faster. The G-Trainer is being adopted by athletic trainers, conditioning specialists, and exercise facilities to augment training and conditioning routines, enhance performance, and provide the most advanced option in reduced-impact exercise.
Anyone can use the AlterG, it's not just for therapy!
Pay as you go:
- 30 minute session $25 for 1 session
- 30 minute session $65 for 3 sessions
- 45 minute session $84 for 3 sessions
Monthly AlterG Membership:
- 30 minute session $200 for 10 sessions
- 45 minute session $265 for 10 sessions
Contact us to make an appointment to try it out for yourself.
- Click here to watch videos of top athletes, trainers, and others using and talking about the G-Trainer for training and conditioning, injury prevention, and continued training during injury recovery.